Are you interested in selling home alarm systems? Have you been looking around to try and find the perfect home alarm system sales program? It can be confusing with so many options out there like ADT, Defender Direct, Protect America, Monitronics, GE and many others. How do you know what’s the best home alarm dealer program for you?
You need to ask yourself a few key questions and make sure that you get all the answers before you take the plunge. Some of the key questions to ask about the home security dealer program are:
- How large of a marketing area does the company allow and what kind of restrictions do they have on marketing?
- How quickly can they install for your customers?
- Do you have to provide your own installers or does the company install for you?
- Is there any chargeback liability for sales you make?
- How long does it take to get paid once an install has taken place?
- Does the company provide ongoing training and support for your home security sales?
- How will you enter and track your sales and installs?
Once you get a good feel for the company you’ll be working with while selling home security systems you may want to start off slow with just a few sales per day. You want to make sure that they are paying you as agreed and that your customers are happy with the equipment and the service that they’re getting.
If you need more information about how to sell home alarm systems then feel free to give us a call. Our staff is extremely knowledgeable and we would love to help you out so that you can be successful in the business of home alarm sales. You can reach us 7 days a week at 800-542-3870.